Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Irresistbily Sweet Blog Award

The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies and let them know.

Thank you to Stacy McKitrick for thinking about me. This award came at the end of my school year and I was juggling rabid, oiled, cats. It was wonderful to have the affirmation. It was even better to be able to take a breath and calm down before I responded.

As for my 7 random facts, I am really taking 'random' to heart.

1.I'm twitchy. I don't sit still well. Sometimes I concentrate so much on trying to be still and graceful that my friends notice and think something is wrong. Luckily most of my friends are not bothered by my constant movement.

2. If you measure my foot, you would think I wear a 6 1/2.  However, my instep is very high and the only shoe in 6 1/2 that works is a flip flop. Most of my shoes are 7, sometimes even 7 1/2. I'm 5' 7", so my feet look disproportionatly small for my body.

 
3. I worked out on Tuesday and my friend/trainer concentrated on tricepts. My arms are so sore I can't even brush my hair. On Thursday she concentrated on legs/butt. I don't want to know what will hurt tomorrow.

4. My kids had their first real sleepover last night. They stayed up very late and are currently asleep on the floor of the living room. I am going to have to wake them up soon or they won't be able to fall asleep at bedtime.
 
5. I just finished the book Darkly Dreaming Dexter. Totally not my usual book choice, but I really enjoyed it.
 
6. I like to turn on karaoke and sing while I'm doing housework. I think this pampers my inner Leo.


7. I'm considering getting my nose pierced. Just a small little dot of bling on the side. I probably won't do it, but I'm thinking about it. Seriously.
 
As for my nominee's:
Lindz at Rapturous Randomocity. I find you to be a kindred spirit and always find something of use or entertaining in your blog. 
Michael at In Time...  Your blog and message uplift me and help me remember my blessings.
Stephanie at The Writer's Cocoon and Raquel at Edge of Your Seat Romance, I do NOT nominate you because really you are both way to busy right now. Kudos on the new publications. Good look on the the self marketing circuit.  
 
 

3 comments:

Tanya Reimer said...

Congrats on the sweet award. Love your seven things. Wow, you do have small feet!hehe. My 11 year old is in a size 8! So do I, and we're only 5'3"! Okay, maybe we just have big klutzy feet.

The site looks fab.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks Erin for the nominations... You are so kind.

I definitely will get to it some time this week...

Michael

Lindz Pagel said...

Aww! Thank you so much Erin! That's so sweet ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...